- Cabernet Sauvignon Palermo 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, creme de cassis, spicy
- A skillful blend of Papillon and and Mercury Head "overrun", plus specially sourced fruit from all corners of the Napa Valley, Dave Phinney's Parlermo was introduced with the 2009 vintage and quickly became a must have. The cuvée is approximately 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, with Merlot and a dollop of Malbec filling out the mix. The wine ages for 10 months in (35% new) French oak.
Write Your Own Review