- Machete Red 2015
- Petite Sirah, Syrah, Grenache
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- With either an "i" or a "y", Petite Sirah's bold profile, whether supporting or topping the bill, is a star with meaty fare.
- Go for stuffed veal shoulder,
- smoked rib tips
- or a gorgonzola-topped sirloin.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chocolate, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, creme de cassis, forest floor
- Movies like TNT Jackson, Cleopatra Jones, Foxy Brown and Black Mama-White Mama all had attitude. Their stars: Pam Grier, Tamara Dobson and Jeannie Bell were bold, brassy and original. Orin Swift's Machete, with labels by the Caitlin Mitchell Studio, has a bit of that style too. And like Melvin Van Peebles provocative classic, Dave Phinney's Petite Sirah-led cuvée is a big and brawny study in Baadasssss.
Write Your Own Review