- Manzanilla Sherry Fina
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Chill a bottle of Manzanilla, then head straight to the fish market.
- Match with oysters, smoked mussels,
- octopus salad, soft-shell crab,
- anchovies, grilled sardines and garlicky shrimp. Whew. I'm hungry.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, citrus fruits, nutty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, intense, medium finish, lemon, almond, yeasty
- Owned by the Spanish Royal Family and only recently available in the United States, Orleans-Borbon's Manzanilla Fina is produced from three criaderas with an average age of five years. Bottled twice a year only, in spring and fall, when the flor is at its peak. This enables the finished sherry to showcase its hallmark yeasty qualities. The prevailing trade winds provide its salty tang.
Write Your Own Review