- Athens Vermouth
- Savatiano? Athiri?
- Red, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Enjoy a refreshingly zesty take on red vermouth in a way that showcases its attributes.
- Served neat in a chilled glass,
- on the rocks with a twist
- or if at The Clumsies, an Otto's and Bubbles.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, citrus fruits, roses, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, floral, licorice, cinnamon
Write Your Own Review