- Yakima Red 2012
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, ...
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bold, full-bodied blends with thick cuts of beef or game.
- Serve with a bacon-wrapped bison steak,
- a grilled sirloin smothered in fried onions and wild mushrooms
- or rigatoni with a wild boar ragú.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, chocolate
- Jerry Owen and winemaker David O’Reilly had just one purpose in mind when they formed the Owen Roe winery; to produce incredible (and incredibly quirky) wines from the foremost vineyards of Washington and Oregon. Yakima Red is a Right Bank-inspired cuvée and the winery's flagship, but be forewarned, 2012 will be the final vintage. Yes, they said that last year too. So...
Write Your Own Review