- Jayson Red 2018
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match pedigreed Napa reds with strong, uncomplicated flavors.
- Go for pot roast with mushroom gravy,
- pan-roasted duck breast with a blackberry reduction
- or cheddar toasts with onions and red peppers.
Nose: Intense, developing, oak, red fruits, toasty
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, blackberry, black cherry
- Founded by attorney Jayson Pahlmeyer in the 1980's and assisted over the years by Randy Dunn, Helen Turley and Bob Levy among others, the Pahlmeyer brand, and its Jayson subsidiary, has been producing hedonistically styled wines since its inception. Napa Green certified, the sustainably farmed grapes for winemaker Jennifer Williams' Red are aged in 35% new French oak for 16 months before bottling.
Write Your Own Review