Pajzos Antaloczy Cellars
- Furmint 2017
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Exotic and historic, match a dry Furmint to the same on the table.
- Pair with a creamy kurma or piquant madras,
- kaffir lime-scented Thai fish cakes
- or sweet potato ravioli in lemon-sage brown butter.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, honey, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, melon
- Acquired post-privatization by Chateau Clinet's Jean-Louis Laborde and the late Jean-Michel Arcaute, Pajzos is located in the heart of the Tokaji region, between the Bodrog and Tisza rivers, its southern facing vineyards atop volcanic soil providing the perfect sustenance for not only the finest sweet Aszu wines, but also their base-wine; the wonderfully expressive, dry Furmint.
Write Your Own Review