- Blood Orange Spritz 4-Pack CAN
- Melon de Bourgogne
- Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A spritz is an aperitivo; canned or not. So, bring on the appetizers.
- Fried calamari, salami,
- and sardine rillettes on toast.
- Or dress it down with a bag of pretzel shells and some Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, fruity, red fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, passion fruit, cinnamon
- Looking like a cabana on the Saint-Tropez beach for which it's named, Pampelonne is French wine, blended with natural flavors, canned in Germany (and who hasn't gotten canned in Germany?) and packaged with sippy-straws in an easy-to-chill four-pack. Perfect for those summery outings, but in all probability, it'll be Sunday afternoons on the couch watching House Hunters International. Ahhh..
Write Your Own Review