- Montefalco Sagrantino Secco Pagliaro 2006
- Italy > Umbria
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Earthy, Muscular
- Serve intense, earthy reds with simply prepared, rustic dishes.
- A perfect foil for tagliatelle with creamy wild mushrooms,
- grilled sausage with lentil stew
- or with anything black truffle.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, cloves, tobacco
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, fig, spicy
- As one of the founding members of Vini Veri, a league of tradition-centric natural wine producers, Paolo Bea is unquestionably devoted to the non-interventionist cause. Produced from his Pagliaro vineyard, and highlighted by protracted maceration (40 days) along with extended aging (3 years), and bottled unfiltered, you are sure to experience Bea' s signature fervor.
Write Your Own Review