- Vivace NV
- Piedirosso, Aglianico, Sciacinoso
- Italy > Campania
- Bubbly Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Vibrant
- What's red, fizzy, semi-sweet and is pizza's best pal? Lettere, that's what.
- You could also go for pork chops with grilled peaches,
- but you'll probably just pair it with pizza
- because you always eat pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, blackberry
- Located just outside of suburban Naples, the commune of Lettere boasts unparalleled views of Mount Vesuvius, as well as the Gulf of Naples. The local DOC, granted in 1994, was created for the sole purpose of regulating the production of the Charmat method, semi-sweet sparkler of the region that Neopolitans drink more of with their pizza than Coca-Cola. Paolo Palumbo's is an archetype.
Write Your Own Review