Papras Bio Wines
- Melanthia Ancestral Rosé 2020
- Black Muscat
- Bubbly Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Pour an aromatic and vibrant rosé sparkler all party long.
- Serve with mini crab cakes, steamed BBQ pork buns
- and shrimp taquitos with avocado salsa.
- Finish off with a decadently dense slice of cheesecake.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, orange blossoms
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, wild flowers, citrus fruits
- The Papras family's vineyards in Tyrnavos are within sight of Mount Olympus, creating an unusual, but beneficial micro-climate for growing grapes. Papras Bio farms their limestone-rich vineyards organically. For Melanthia, the fermentation starts spontaneously in a closed tank, with the trapped CO2 retained as effervescence, and finishes in the bottle. It's a zest-fest of crunchy rose petals and cleansing citrus.
Write Your Own Review