- Shiraz 2013
- Australia > South Australia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Pair full-throttle Shiraz with robust flavors.
- A natural with St. Louis-cut, BBQ spare ribs,
- a big meatless bowl of tempeh sloppy joe
- or a pita-ful of lamb shawarma with all the fixins.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black fruits, floral, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, medium finish, blackberry, black currant, licorice
- For 75 years, the Hickinbotham family has either been playing Aussie rules football or making wine, sometimes both. Amidst unrelenting drought conditions and blistering heat during ripening, David Hickinbotham and his winemaking team managed to produce an awesomely delicious expression of South Australia Shiraz; deeply fruited and lushly rich.
Write Your Own Review