Patricia Green Cellars
- Pinot Noir Estate - Ribbon Ridge 2014
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try duck, capon or turkey.
- Match with grilled vegetables, mushrooms
- and ripe cheeses like Gouda, St. Andre and Camembert.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black fruits, cherry, earthy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black fruits, cherry, mineral
- Patricia Green has been a serious, and seriously fun player in the Oregon wine scene since back in the day. She made her bones as the winemaker for La Garza, then Torii Mor from '93-'99, and with Jim Anderson, started her eponymous winery in the Ribbon Ridge region of Yamhill County in 2000. Affably irascible and awesomely talented, there's as much Patty as Pinot in every bottle. Drink up.
Write Your Own Review