Patricia Green Cellars
- Pinot Noir Reserve 2012
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Let the bottle be the star and grab whatever's in the fridge.
- Get your Dagwood on with a multilayer sandwich,
- the last slice of mushroom pizza
- or if your fridge is like ours... a glass of Pinot on its own.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black fruits, earthy, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, cola
- Patricia Green has been a serious, and seriously fun player in the Oregon wine scene since back in the day. She made her bones as the winemaker for La Garza, then Torii Mor from '93-'99, and with Jim Anderson, started her eponymous winery in the Ribbon Ridge region of Yamhill County in 2000. Affably irascible and awesomely talented, there's as much Patty as Pinot in every bottle. Drink up.
Write Your Own Review