- Bugey-Cerdon La Cueille NV
- Gamay, Poulsard
- France > Ain
- Bubbly Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Crisp
- Bugey-Cerdon is the perfect way to unite your grape-nerd friends and your suburban in-laws.
- Serve with fried appetizers,
- cranberry-topped turkey sandwiches
- or ricotta-stuffed French toast with strawberry jam.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, strawberry
- Produced Methode Ancestrale, bottled before all of the residual sugar has turned into alcohol, with the fermentation completing naturally in the bottle, without additional yeast or dosage, this undeniably delicious rosé sparkler is also low enough in alcohol that drinking two bottles is both acceptable and encouraged. if you've ever asked, "What should I drink with breakfast this morning?", Bugey-Cerdon is the answer.
Write Your Own Review