- Beaujolais Nouveau Les Grandes Coasses 2019
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Most Beaujolais Nouveau is best served cool. Not cold. So, chill it for 15 or so minutes.
- Fantastic with a burger,
- a plate of assorted salumi and cheeses
- or thick tuna steaks marinated in ginger and garlic.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, raspberry, strawberry jam
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, strawberry, cherry
- Small in scale and family-run, Domaine Durdilly produces their 100% estate Beaujolais with native yeasts from 40-70 year old hillside vines that are planted to chalky limestone soil, at some of the highest elevations in Beaujolais, and farmed lutte raisonée. They age their wines in both in tank and super-old foudres and bottle without filtration. Expect less candy and a more real Gamay character.
Write Your Own Review