- Cabernet Sauvignon CrossBarn 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, black currant, chocolate
- Few winemakers boast a resume as impressive as Paul Hobbs. From Opus One to Simi, Nicolas Catena to Peter Michael, Hobbs honed his skills at these heavyweights before establishing his eponymous winery in 1991. A true second label, the grapes for CrossBarn are culled from the same vineyards as Hobbs’ estate wine, and aged for 20 months in French and US oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review