- Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2010
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- To weather the storm of a full-blown Cabernet onslaught, make sure there's some fat or black pepper in the dishes.
- Steak au poivre,
- roasted duck breast
- or a wheel of Camembert will do the trick.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, black cherry, plum, smoky, tobacco
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black currant, licorice, cedar
- Few winemakers boast a resume as impressive as Paul Hobbs. From Opus One to Simi, Nicolas Catena to Peter Michael, Hobbs honed his skills at these heavyweights before establishing his eponymous winery in 1991. His credo: Small lots, hand-crafted, "sense of place" and keep it all "uniquely California." Done.
Write Your Own Review