- Cabernet Franc 2015
- Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Match aromatic Cabernet Francs with full-flavored and roasted fare.
- Delicious with gamier meat like rabbit or venison,
- herb-grilled salmon steaks
- or if you're out on the Island, whole-roasted duckling.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brambly, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, bell pepper
- Charles Massoud learned to make wine in Kuwait, while his wife Ursula's family has its winemaking roots in Germany. So, where else could they and their 3 sons set up the family winery but in Long Island? Their signature Cabernet Franc (with son Kareem helming the winemaking duties these days) is herbaceous and ripe, amply expressing the North Fork’s unique terroir.
Write Your Own Review