- Petit Verdot 2012
- Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Petit Verdot is best known as a Bordeaux variety that brings color and spice to the party.
- Try with chicken sauce piquant,
- juicy burgers
- or just an adventurous mind.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, blueberry, herbaceous, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black fruits, spicy, licorice
- 2nd generation winemaker Kareem Massoud tended these vines as a kid, but upon graduation the Wharton alumni was banished to Wall Street for 2 years. Lucky for us the vines pulled him back. He's also a hell of a wine critic, and an acrobat amongst the barrels (proving the wines aren't the only thing well-balanced at Paumanok.) Only 228 cases of this Petit Verdot were produced.
Write Your Own Review