- Manzanilla Aurora
- Palomino Fino
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- A super-crisp Manzanilla will compliment everything fresh fish to smoked meats.
- Pair with sushi, like Toro and mackerel,
- Serrano ham
- or smoked salmon with capers on buttered toast.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, floral, pear, white pepper
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, nutty, mushroom, mineral
- Named for the early 20th century matriarch of this 6 generation family winery, and subsequent boss after the death of her husband in 1911, Romero's Aurora is aged for 9 years in Solera under a velo de flor. No less than F. Paul Pacult's Spirit Journal raved "... a quintessential Manzanilla." While Bottlerocker Aimée opines, "Like making out with a mermaid."
Write Your Own Review