- Pedro Ximenez Sherry Extra Rich
- Pedro Ximenez
- Spain > Andalusia
- White, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve sweet sherries slightly chilled when the weather is warm and room temperature when it's cold outside.
- Pair with praline-sauced bread pudding,
- vanilla poached pears
- and berry tarts al la mode.
Nose: Intense, mature, caramel, fig, raisin
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, prune, nutty, toffee
- Family owned, Bodegas Pedro Romero has been in Sanlúcar de Barrameda, one point of the "Sherry triangle" that includes Jerez and El Puerto, since 1860. With the Atlantic trade winds providing the necessary humidity and the wines from old vine PX grapes aging for upwards of 45 years in 600 liter barrels in their ancient Solera, this is Sherry at its most classic.
Write Your Own Review