- Chardonnay Belle Cote 2012
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pair layered and complex Chardonnays with boldly, yet succinctly flavored dishes.
- Perfect with roasted quail with apricot glaze,
- seared scallops with tarragon butter
- or truffle-creamed gnocchi. Mmm...
Nose: Intense, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, peach, pineapple, lychee, fig
- From the beginning, the wine-growing philosophy was modeled on the French tradition. These ideas were distilled into practical governing principles: The vineyard terroir would be the single most important feature. The wines would be elegant rather than powerful. There would be a 100 year commitment to the development of a great estate. WA calls it "potentially perfect."
Write Your Own Review