- Les Pavots 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Rich, elegant reds love robust yet refined dishes.
- Think Escoffier's tournedos Rossini,
- Babbo's beef cheek ravioli with black truffles
- or Portale's 50 day-aged sirloin with marrow and Bordelaise sauce.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, coffee, forest floor
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black currant, licorice, chocolate
- From the celebrated south-facing slopes of Mt. St. Helena, Les Pavots’ lush and elegant blend is the synthesis of rhyolitic tuff (60% naturally occurring stones), pedigreed clones (some of the cuttings are from Abreu Madrona Ranch and Bella Oaks) and innovative vinification techniques (misting system in the cellar.) Highly allocated and seriously good. But you knew that already.
Write Your Own Review