- Riesling 2017
- Australia > South Australia
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Vibrant and lean (just like you), match Aussie Rieslings with uncomplicated seafood and light Asian spices.
- Perfect with sushi like unagi and salmon.
- Try with a vegetable curry
- or coq au Riesling.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chalk, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orchard fruit, lemon, chalk
- One of Australia's oldest vineyards, with history dating back over 150 years, Pewsey Vale had been in disrepair for nearly a half a century when it was rediscovered in the 60's. With wines made since 1996 by superstar Louisa Rose, Pewsey Vale's iconic status is once more intact. Their signature cool-climate Riesling, the beneficiary of late harvesting, is pinpoint and pure.
Write Your Own Review