- Pythagoras NV
- Cab Sauv, Cab Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Malbec
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair blends named for mathematicians from wineries named for poets with dichotomous delicacies.
- Perfect with Portuguese pork and clams,
- crab-stuffed beef tenderloin
- or a classic surf and turf.
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, black fruits, earthy, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Pioneers of the North Fork wine industry, Pindar Vineyards was founded in 1979 by Dr. Herodotus Damianos (Dan to most.) Today they span over 500 acres, with nearly 20 grape varieties planted. Eschewing the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers and entirely powered by wind turbine, they till organic compost into their soil and will soon be heating and cooling geothermically.
Write Your Own Review