- Chenin Blanc - Viognier 2017
- Chenin Blanc, Viognier
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Juicy, aromatic whites make great partners to Asian spices, fruit-based dishes and seafood.
- Pair with a grilled pear and goat cheese salad,
- take-out spider rolls
- or a coconut shrimp curry.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, lychee, pear
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, peach, melon
- A staple in the Pine Ridge portfolio since the early 90's, the 2014 release of this aromatic blend is 80% Chenin Blanc, sourced out of Clarksburg, harvested at low sugar levels and 20% Lodi Viognier, picked at a hyper 24 brix, accentuating the floral and spice notes. Cold-tank fermented and bottled without any oak, this vibrant wine is refreshing in both style and attitude.
Write Your Own Review