Pinot By Tituss
- Pinot Noir 2014
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Whether or not your plans include caviar, cigars or a leather bar...
- Pair unbreakable Pinot Noirs with Netflix-worthy takeout
- like spicy burritos, eggrolls or hotdogs.
- Share with true friends!
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, dried fruit, floral, fruity, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, oak, cola
- Local NY star Tituss Burgess has his own wine, and like its owner, it's fun, fresh, and fruity. First it's fermented in stainless steel then a quarter of it spends eight months in new French Oak to make it classy. Bottlerocker Aimée taste tested it under the worst circumstances (served in a hot tumbler at a packed NYC club) and it still got a thumbs up. Popu-lar. Pinot Noir. Au revoir.
Write Your Own Review