- Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Napa Cabernets love strong, simple flavors.
- Pair with a pan-sautéed dry aged steak,
- a grilled veal chop with onion marmalade
- or a wedge of crumbly cheese, like aged Manchego or cheddar.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, creme de cassis, oak, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, black currant
- Plumpjack is a true entrepreneurial venture. Founded in 1992 by San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom, the winery is one of 16 businesses under the Plumpjack umbrella. Infamous for being the first winery to release their most expensive bottling with a Stelvin screwcap, a practice they maintain today, they should be best known for producing one of Napa's very top-tier Cabernets.
Write Your Own Review