- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Napa Cabernets love strong, simple flavors.
- Pair with a pan-sautéed dry aged steak,
- a grilled veal chop with onion marmalade
- or a wedge of crumbly cheese, like aged Manchego or cheddar.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, toasty
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, medium-long finish, mocha, plum, black cherry
- Plumpjack is a true entrepreneurial venture. Founded in 1992 by San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom, the winery is one of 16 businesses under the Plumpjack umbrella. Infamous for being the first winery to release their most expensive bottling with a Stelvin screwcap, a practice they maintain today, they should be best known for producing one of Napa's very top-tier Cabernets.
Write Your Own Review