- Susumaniello 2019
- Italy > Puglia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Hearty fare is su-su-superb with Susumaniello.
- Su-su-submerge your braciole in tomato sauce,
- su-su-surround your oricchiette with a rabbit ragú
- or su-su-surrender to broccoli rabe and sausage pie.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, red fruits, spicy, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, leather , plum, cherry
- Founded by Antonio Angelini in 1998, Poderi Angelini's vineyards, located only about 3 miles from the Ionian Sea, benefit from tremendous amounts of sunshine tempered by cool ocean breezes. For their indigenous-to-Puglia Susumaniello, which translates as "little donkey" and is so named for the vine's ability to hold heavy weight, they ferment and age in stainless steel only.
Write Your Own Review