- Sir Winston Churchill Champagne Brut 2002
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match luxurious Champagne with life's indulgences.
- Lobster-stuffed chicken with Boursin cheese sauce
- or sweetbreads with pancetta and cream.
- For Winnie: oysters, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, apricot, pear
- Championed by Sir Winston and royally served at Kate and William's wedding, the venerable House of Pol Roger has always been a fave of the Brits. The robust and majestic (what else?) 2002 vintage of the British Bulldog is only the 14th release of their tete de cuvée since its 1975 inception. As Churchill famously said, "My tastes are simple, I am easily satisfied with the best."
Write Your Own Review