- Pinot Blanc 2014
- Pinot Blanc
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Match a ripe Pac-NW Pinot Blanc with rustic and hearty vegetable dishes as well as fish and lighter meats.
- roasted mussels with spinach
- and sautéed chicken breasts all fit the bill.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, stone fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, slate, peach, green apple
- Dick and Nancy Ponzi moved up to Oregon in the late 1960's, planted vineyards in 1970, produced 4 barrels in 1974 and released it in 1976. Four decades later, the family farms 120 acres of LIVE certified plots and has long-term contracts for grapes from a dozen other sustainable sites. The winemaking duties passed to their daughter, Luisa, in 1993. Achetypes.
Write Your Own Review