- Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Champoux Vnyrd 2012
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petite Verdot
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a richly complex Cabernet with hearty and meaty fare.
- Beef tenderloin with a blackberry compote,
- lamb pot pie with rosemary and roasted garlic
- or a drippy, cheesy burger should do the trick.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black currant, cedar, licorice
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, vanilla
- Washington State first certified a vineyard as organic in 1990, and that property belonged to Bill Powers, founder of Badger Mountain Vineyards. Working with his son, Greg, they also fostered relationships with some of the region's top growers, producing wines under the Powers name, with grapes from farmers like Paul Champoux, another Washington wine legend.
Write Your Own Review