- Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Flavorful reds add zest to earthy, roasted and grilled dishes.
- Proudly serve with a pan-seared and peppered filet mignon,
- lamb chops with sautéed mushrooms
- or a short rib cheddar burger on a pretzel bun.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chocolate, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, creme de cassis, licorice
- We've got Pride! Yes we do! We've got Pride! How 'bout you? Craving a rich, supple Cabernet with just a smidgen of Merlot and Petit Verdot, from a place that practices sustainable viticulture and pulls leaves off the vine by hand? Then this is it. Mr. Parker himself says, "There is no question that the fruit quality at Pride Mountain is special." Go ahead. You're worth it.
Write Your Own Review