- Merlot 2011
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Flavorful reds add zest to earthy, roasted and grilled dishes.
- Proudly serve with a pan-seared and peppered filet mignon,
- lamb chops with sautéed mushrooms
- or a short rib cheddar burger on a pretzel bun.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black cherry, cedar, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, plum, cherry, forest floor
- We've got Pride! Yes we do! We've got Pride! How 'bout you? Craving a rich, supple Merlot with just a smidgen (7%) of Cabernet Sauvignon from a place that practices sustainable viticulture and pulls leaves off the vine by hand? Then this is it. Mr. Parker himself says, "There is no question that the fruit quality at Pride Mountain is special." Go ahead. You're worth it.
Write Your Own Review