- California Port
- Ruby Cabernet, Tinta Madera (sic), Touriga...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Ripe and generous, pair a Cali-Port with the finest Californian bounty.
- Try with Palm Desert figs and Point Reyes Original Blue,
- Santa Barbara walnuts
- or a bar of Scharfen Berger's extra dark.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, black fruits, mint, molasses
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, intense, long finish, cherry, licorice, chocolate
- Founded in the late 1990's as a showcase for wines made from Napa's best growing areas, Provenance's first release was a Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon. Tom (Duckhorn) Rinaldi and Chris Cooney helm the the winemaking duties. For their California Port, they stray from Napa a bit, sourcing super-ripe Ruby Cabernet and Portuguese-style varieties from the length of California.
Write Your Own Review