- Sauvignon Blanc NV
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Chile > Maule Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pour a glass of Sauvignon Blanc (bag in box stays fresh for 6 weeks) and lively up your weekday dinner.
- Try a goat cheese, pear and walnut salad,
- pan-Asian takeout
- or fish tacos with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, mineral
- Founded by a group of echo boomers, Public House was created with the idea that since wine is at best a social beast, by putting 4 bottles worth in an amazingly portable, well-branded bag-in-box, there'd be a better than even chance that there'd be enough for everyone at the next roof deck party. Savvy folk.
Write Your Own Review