- Chardonnay 2011
- Argentina > Mendoza
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A classic white to go with almost anything you love.
- Perfect with vegetable tempura,
- herb-crusted baked salmon
- or with lemon chicken in a white wine sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, green apple, lemon, pineapple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-moderate intensity, short-medium finish, citrus fruits, tropical fruits, mineral
- Hand-harvested from vineyards near the city of Mendoza, on slopes over 2000 feet in elevation, the grapes for this 100% Chardonnay were cold pressed and fermented in stainless steel tanks at the state of the art facilities of Bodega Don Cristobal, preserving their bright, tropical flavors and zesty crispness.
Write Your Own Review