Pursued by Bear
- Blushing Bear Rosé 2018
- Mourvedre, Grenache, Cinsault
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a vibrant rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Try a tagine of chicken, olives and lemons
- or a fried red snapper bánh mi.
- Agent Cooper might add some cherry pie and a damn fine cup of coffee.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cranberry
- A limited line of wines from Yakima native, Kyle MacLachlan, in collaboration with Dan Wampfler, Pursued by Bear, named during a dinner with fellow actor, Fred Savage, and inspired by a stage direction from Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale, showcases top site Walla Walla fruit. MacLachlan, who cites friend Ann Colgin as his wine-mentor, originally partnered with the late Eric Dunham.
Write Your Own Review