- Blanco 2016
- Sauvignon Blanc, Macabeo, Palomino Fino...
- Spain > Andalusia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair funky, earthy, orange wines with bold and rich at the table.
- Go for braised pork shanks with prosciutto and porcinis,
- bouillabaisse with aoli-topped toast
- or roasted salmon and smoky chickpeas.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, baked fruit, mineral, nutty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, stone fruits, forest floor
- A grocery list of everything Torcuato Huertas' Grenada vineyards have to offer, there are no less than 9 grapes at play: from Albariño to Jerezana. A nephew of Barranca Oscuro's Manuel Valenzuela, Torcuato harvests separately, de-stems and leaves all but the Moscatel to macerate on their skins for a week. Part ages in tank, part in barrique. No sulfites are added. No filtration. Proudly wild, orange and natural.
Write Your Own Review