- Padrao Dos Povos 2010
- Tinta Roriz,Tinta Amarela, Touriga Franca
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Fresh
- Earthy reds are best served with tasty, but uncomplicated meals.
- Relish with duck confit or crispy squab,
- ballin' with boudin
- or a zesty wheat berry-black bean chili.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, plum, raspberry, red fruits, vegetal
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, cherry, herbaceous, mineral
- Never heard of this area? Don't fret. Trás-os-Montes is a little known DOC, even within Portugal. Grown on 30 acres of granite hills, Quinta Arcosso's grapes are hand selected and foot-trodden. The blend that will become Padrao Dos Povos is moved by gravity, with a portion of the wine aged in seasoned chestnut barrels. Finally, it's bottled unfiltered. Um brinde!
Write Your Own Review