Quinta do Infantado
- LBV Porto 2015
- Tinto Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca...
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A terrific Port has the power to transform a casual dinner party into a totally memorable evening.
- You know the drill: salted nuts,
- blue-veined cheeses and dark chocolate.
- Then, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, chocolate, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, mocha, creme de cassis, black cherry
- Founded in 1816 by Dom Pedro IV, the Liberator and still owned and managed by his heirs, Quinto do Infantado did what most houses did for heir first 150 years and sold off their wines to (British, Dutch) shippers, but in the 1970's, they became the first estate in Porto not to sell or buy fruit and to bottle and sell their own wines. As a hallmark, Infantado ls always a touch less sweet and a tad higher in alcohol.
Write Your Own Review