Quinta Do Infantado
- Reserva Especial Porto
- Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Multi-vintage blends are bottled to drink upon release.
- Serve with blue-veined cheeses,
- dark chocolate desserts
- or reduce a little with some shallots and pour over your filet mignon.
Nose: Medium Intensity, aged, black fruits, licorice, raisin
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, raspberry, prune
- Estate grown, vinted and bottled (believe it or not, a rarity with Port), Quinta do Infantado hand picks, foot treads and slowly ferments their organic grapes in stone tanks. For Infantado, the emphasis is always on tradition, balance and elegance.
Write Your Own Review