Raimbault et Fils
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Loire Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Sancerre; fun to say, easy to drink. And vice versa.
- Try briny Bluepoints with a drizzle of mignonette,
- an herbed goat cheese tart
- or mango-topped red snapper with a cilantro-lime vinaigrette.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, gooseberry, green apple
- Produced by Domaine du Pré Semelé, owned and run by the Raimbault family, their eponymous Sancerre, and tertiary label, is composed from grapes planted to both Terre Blanche soil. Julien manages the vineyards while his brother Clement, who has done stints at Domaine Trapet in Burgundy as well as Te Mata in New Zealand, makes the wine. The farming is lutte raisonée.
Write Your Own Review