- Wine Cooler CAN
- Bubbly Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Crisp
- Wine cooler redux? Retro-with-a-twist fits the bill.
- Serve up a blackened catfish bành mi,
- a bag of tikka masala-flavored popcorn
- and some Totino's pizza rolls. Because they're timelessly delicious.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, grapefruit, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, apricot
- She's Momofuku's beverage director and a top entrepreneur with her socially conscious Bellus wines, but she's never been canned - until now. A child of the 80's, Jordan Salcito decided to rebuild the wine cooler for one reason. " ... because I wanted it and it didn't exist." Organic Sicilian grapes, cane sugar and natural grapefruit flavors. Assembled in Italy. Thank you for your support.
Write Your Own Review