- Pinot Noir North Coast 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair ripe and ready California Pinot Noirs with fish, fowl or fungus.
- Serve with pan-sautéed tuna steaks,
- a roasted chicken breast
- or a market fresh salad with stir-fried chanterelles.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, toasty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, licorice
- Named for winemaker Kent Rasmussen’s wife (Celia Ramsay) and originally intended as a side label focusing on non-typical California varieties (Sangiovese, etc.) in the ‘90’s, Ramsay has evolved into a true second label with fruit primarily sourced from the same vineyards as Kent’s amazing estate Pinot Noirs.
Write Your Own Review