- Pinot Noir North Coast 2020
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair a ripe and ready California Pinot Noir with fish, fowl or earthy fare.
- Grill up a honey and soy-glazed tuna steak,
- roast an herb-infused chicken breast
- or stir fry a bunch of chanterelles with garlic butter noodles.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, toasty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, licorice
- Named for Kent Rasmussen’s wife, musician-dancer, Celia Ramsay, and originally intended as a side label focusing on non-typical CA varieties (Sangiovese, etc.) Ramsay has evolved into a true second label with fruit primarily sourced from the same vineyards as Kent’s estate wines.Adding spice to the pot, the Rasmussens live in a Bernard Maybeck designed house that was also the childhood home of Ursula K. LeGuin.
Write Your Own Review