- Keuka Red 2016
- Noiret, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Fresh
- Match spicy, aromatic red blends with the same at the table.
- Try green chili cheeseburgers, andouille-packed jambalaya,
- steak au poive, peppercorn-crusted salmon steaks
- or a Kashmiri goat curry.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, bell pepper, herbaceous, mint
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, black pepper
- Named for the glacier-carved hillside of the eastern slope of Lake Keuka, Ravines was founded by Morten (family: Domaine de Castel Roubine, winemaker: Dr. Konstantin Frank) and Lisa Hallgren in 2000. Their Keuka Red features the up & coming Noiret grape, a Cornell U. hybrid (of Chancellor and Steuben) developed specifically for cold climates and available only since 2006.
Write Your Own Review