- Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Perfect as an aperitif, Champagne is a cheery partner at the table, too.
- Match with homemade vegetable samosa,
- a smoked salmon and onion tart
- or sautéed scallops in a saffron cream with black pasta.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, brioche, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, peach, chalk
- A family affair since 1895, the House of Gardet blends grapes from their own vineyards in Chigny-les-Roses with fruit from up to 30 long-standing growers. Their Pinot-dominated Ray Maurin cuvée, guided by winemaker Stephanie Sucheyre, contains 10-20% of reserve wine and ages nearly 3 years before bottling. A low dosage keeps the richly structured blend refreshingly crisp.
Write Your Own Review